- 330 ft. (100 M) water resistance. In general, suitable for recreational surfing, swimming, snorkeling, sailing and water sports.
- 12/24-hour timekeeping, 43 mm resin case with mineral dial window, Japanese quartz movement; Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute, second)
- Case / bezel material: Resin; Rotating bezel
- Day and date display at 3 o’clock
- Analog display, molded resin band with buckle closure; Accuracy: ±20 seconds per month
From the manufacturer
At a glance
If you’re searching for great value in a classic diver-look watch, look no further than the MRW200 from Casio. Its 44.6mm face and large indexes provide at-a-glance information. Couple this with a bi-directional rotating bezel and 100 meter water resistance and you’ve got a timepiece that’s easy-to-read, simple-to-use and durable. Black resin band analog watch with a black face.
– 100M Water Resistant.
– Rotating bezel.
– Day/Date Display.
Keep track of the time with striking style while you’re swimming or everyday wearing the Casio Men’s Sport Analog Dive Watch. This sturdy resin men’s sports wrist watch features a smooth, comfortable band with a secure, adjustable closure; a classic round dial with a textured, non-rotating bezel; luminous, Arabic numeral indices and hands; and Casio logo accents. It offers a day-and-date display window, and it’s water-resistant up to 330 feet.