1. To ship the order and confirm delivery.
2. To identify or resolve technical problems or customer service issues.
3. As required by law and to comply with a court order or other legal process.
4. To respond to claims that your personalized messages violate the rights of third parties.
We may collect personal information that you provide us when you:
- Purchase, order, return, exchange or request certain information about the products and services;
- Sign up or register for loyalty club membership communications or offerings;
- Request warranty or product repair services;
- Contact a Call Center or customer service desk;
- Visit or register with our Sites or participate in another feature of our Sites, such as a bulletin board;
- Enter into a contest or sweepstakes or respond to one of our surveys; or
- Provide us with comments or suggestions.
We provide complete support to our clients regarding the confidential information.
Customer Care Centre: When you call our Customer Care Centre about a product, delivery, a billing question or for customer service, you may be asked for information that identifies you along with additional information we need to help us promptly answer your question, such as your name and address and a phone number where we might contact you. We may retain this information to assist you in the future.